Jesus, You are fully God and fully man. You were tempted in all ways as we are; yet without sin. You are mindful that we are but dust. You left us with Your Holy Spirit; to speak to us, to convict us, to comfort us and to encourage us in the midst of our battles.
These are absolutes, for you as a Christian.
- Jesus was conceived by the Holy Spirit.
- Our Savior was born of a virgin named Mary.
- Christ lived, preached and taught thousands of people, the truth of who He is.
- Our Lord healed the sick, raised the dead and broke bread with his disciples and followers.
- Christ came to do the will of His Father; to seek and to save that which was lost.
- He came to take the sins of the world in his own flesh and died on a cruel cross; so that you and I could have eternal life.
- Christ was fully God and fully man. Jesus did all these things for the glory of God the Father. He knew you before the foundation of the world. He knows your thoughts before you think them.
Jesus left His Father’s throne; where everything was beautiful, peaceful and perfect. He came to planet earth; far from home and far from peaceful and perfect. Satan changed the world; as he slithered into the Garden of Eden, on the day when sin entered into our world.
This man named Jesus; who existed with God before the foundation of the world, loves you with an everlasting love. Oh dear friend, I hope you never get over the absolute truth of who Christ is, fully God and fully man.
Prayer in Motion:
Lord Jesus, I believe You are fully God and fully man. Thank You for coming to die in my place. My sins put You on that cross. You didn’t have to die that horrible death but You did. You could have come down but You allowed those nails to hold You there, for me. You are God alone, fully God incarnate. There is no other Name in heaven or on earth; by which men may be saved or kept. I love You Lord. In Jesus Name. Amen